Is it time to invest in PPC campaigns for your content? Photo Background Removing

Description of your first forum.
naim

Is it time to invest in PPC campaigns for your content? Photo Background Removing

Post by naim »

What would you give to read your customers' minds? In his talk at the Intelligent Content Conference, self-proclaimed “researcher” Wil Reynolds shared some tips for getting as close to mind-reading as possible using resources—some Photo Background Removing timeless, some modern—that lurk inside view If you just look at the keywords people search for, you're missing a lot of what people really need," says Wil, who is director of digital strategy at his own company, Seer Interactive.This article summarizes some things Wil urges marketers to do to become more empathetic — “to understand the people behind searches” — so we can focus “not on rankings, but on thanks.”Photo Background Removing

Marketers should focus not on ranking, but on getting credit, says wilreynolds. SEO Click to TweetTalk with people Photo Background Removing Wil's first piece of advice is so obvious it may seem self-evident: talk to people. Why start here? Because marketers “ruined parts of our jobs because we didn't take the time to figure out how to sell things to people. We have all these cool tools and platforms where we can just add stuff, and they tell us what to do. »Having worked as an SEO professional for nearly two decades, Wil describes his “rebirth” this way:One day I woke up and looked back at all the years and time I've spent trying to figure out how Google ranks things. I was so distraught. I had spent all this time researching what Google wanted and where they wanted the words and never tried to understand how people make the decisions they make.Wil cites the example of Michelin travel guides in the early 1900s, when car travel became a possibility. Michelin tapped into a widespread need for reliable travel information. The company somehow identified this need and filled it without the help of the internet.Referring to Claude Hopkins' book Scientific Advertising, published in 1923, Wil reminds us that we could learn a lot from yesterday's door-to-door marketers who learned about their Photo Background Removing customers' concerns through conversation.We say, 'Oh, I need to optimize for the SEO word blah, blah, blah so I can rank for SEO blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. “We forget that there was a need someone had before typing that word. How do you understand the need if you never talk to people? The answer is no. You're making assumptions, and it's a mistake when you can just talk to someone.

We lose something important when we act as if entering the digital age means letting go of the human connections that have always made marketing work.HAND RELATED CONTENT:5 questions to ask your customer support team to help you create buyer personaGo beyond analytics to give customers the content they needListen to people while they searchTo Photo Background Removing find out what's behind the words people search for, Wil recommends that you sit down with people when thesearchonline, encourage them to say what's on their mind with each click, and listen.it with people as they search, ask them to express what comes to mind with each click. @wilreynolds Click to tweeWil points out, for example, that Chinese-Americans who follow feng shui principles often base their home-buying decisions on factors that keyword research can't tell you. Certain aspects of a home – like location on a dead end street, stairs facing the door, front and back doors that line up – are deciding factors.Photo Background Removing