A month and a half had already passed and my colleagues

Here you can find best provider for phone number list
Bappy

A month and a half had already passed and my colleagues

Post by Bappy »

were tired and discouraged, but I was still in that corner filling up my database. They hardly ever came to meet me on the corner anymore. One day, a man passed by and gave me a piece of paper with the name and address of someone who was selling a business. I went to the address to talk to the man and then give the good news to my colleagues. I really liked the location, it was close to the old Tejaditos . When I arrived at the place and entered the house, he made me very happy to see the potential that could be taken from him and I imagined everything he could become. I asked the man if he could talk to my colleagues and I went and told them:

"I have good news for you, I already have the house!", and with my 6 companions we went to negotiate. We made him the proposal that we phone database buy the business and pay it in 3 cash on the condition that he be the policyholder with his two guarantors for one year. And he told us: “I feel very happy to see a well-animated group with the desire to get ahead. I am willing to sell the business for $70 million pesos (approximately $17,000 dollars) so that they can pay me in three cash” . We finalized the agreement and left very happy. At once we went to the DIAN to create our tax registry. In those days we received the loan of $50 million pesos that we had waited so long for.

In the following days we delivered the first installment and the owner of the business was very happy. He seemed like a great man. The business was well equipped to function, but we realized that it did not have the appropriate facilities or the quality standards that our clientele deserved. The kitchen and other implements were very old, obsolete and were not industrial to withstand so much work, so we sold all the things for scrap to accumulate some savings for our food, since the merchandise that we had rescued was running out and another was damaging, like protein. This is how we managed to stay while the new restaurant opened, because there was a long time to go before we could start operations.